Introducing DUO, an exciting new condominium coming soon to Steeles Ave W & McLaughlin Rd S in Brampton's south end! Experience a truly convenient lifestyle with this highly desirable location where transportation, education, and shopping all perfectly merge together. Here, residents will find themselves minutes from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario LRT, Major Highways, the Brampton GO Station, Big Box Stores, Sheridan College, Toronto Pearson International Airport and so much more.
Condo Project Name: Duo Condos
Developer: National Homes and Brixen Developments
Location: 245 Steels Ave W, Brampton, ON, L6Y 0B5
Intersection: Steeles Ave W & McLaughlin Rd S, Brampton
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 25
Number of Units: 720
- 11 minute walk from the Brampton Gateway Terminal
- Nearby future Hurontario LRT featuring 19 stations and stops along 18km
- GO Transit, Mississauga Transitway, Brampton Transit, ZUM and MiWay Transit all connected to futre Hurontario LRT
- 8 minutes from Brampton GO station to travel to downtown's Union station in under 45 minutes
- 15 minutes away from Mount Pleasant GO
- 5 minutes from HWY 407
- 4 minutes from HWY 410
- 7 minutes from HWY 401
- 24 minutes away from Pearson International Airport
- 5 minute walk to Sheridan College's largest campus, Davis Campus
- close proximity to Ryerson's new University campus
- 7 minute walk to Shoppers World Brampton which offers Big Box stores, Grocery stores and retailers such as Canadian Tire, Staples and more
- Just down the street from Walmart, Costco and a great variety of dining options
- 10 minutes from the Bramalea City Centre featuring over 300 stores and services
- 9 minutes away from Garden Square Brampton, recognized as the cultural hotspot in downtown Brampton
- The Garden Square hosts a variety of events is nearby plenty of restaurants, shops and attractions such as Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA), Gage Park, The Rose Theatre, Brampton City Hall and Brampton Libraries.
National Homes is in the business of designing, building, marketing and selling new homes based on understanding and responding to their customers’ needs.
When a builder designs homes from the inside out rather than the outside in, they look a lot less like bricks and mortar and a lot more like the people who live in them. At National Homes, they start with you and your needs. Then they design homes to suit the way you do the things you do. National Homes believes that a home should give you what you truly want. That it should make your life easier. More beautiful. It should be designed to suit the way you live. That is why the needs of the customer are the driving force behind every home they build. Because, at National Homes, it isn’t about all the great features we put in. It isn’t just about our quality or our service. It’s really all about you.
The partnership confirmed their common values – commitment to quality, desire to build communities, and the underlying belief that people come first. Brixen is determined to integrate these values into each project. Together, Alexander and Andrew hold over 20 years of residential development and construction knowledge. Each of their developments are delivered within budget and within promised schedules without sacrificing their core values.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!