Exchange Signature Residences is the fourth and final tower at Exchange District and the last opportunity for elite living in downtown Mississauga. Enjoy sophisticated finishes in this best-in-class location, built by a trusted developer, while surrounded by a world of urban amenities at your door.
On-site boutique hotel
Signature concierge services
Exclusive access to the Exchange Club with pool, rooftop terrace, basketball court, and party room
Vibrant outdoor urban piazza
Premium restaurants and cafés on-site including Edo Sushi and Atai Bistro
Adjacent to Square One Shopping Centre
Exchange Signature Residences is the final opportunity for elite living at Exchange District in downtown Mississauga.
Condo Project Name: Exchange Signature Residences
Developer: Camrost Felcorp
Architect: IBI Group
Address: 151 City Centre Dr, Mississauga
Intersection: Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd
Number of Storeys: 31
Number of Units: 255
The Floor Plate
- Mass transit access includes new Hurontario LRT connecting riders quickly North to Brampton and South to Port Credit GO train station.
- Many Arts, Cultural and Municipal venues within walking distance such as: Art Gallery of Mississauga, Living Arts Centre, Mississauga City Hall and Celebration Square
- 5 mins to extensive highway network
- 13 min walk to City Centre Transit Terminal for easy access to MiWay and GO Transit bus routes.
- 20 mins to the City of Toronto
- 10 mins to University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus
- 8 min walk to Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus
- 3 min walk to Square One shopping centre, Canada's second largest shopping mall with over 2.2 million sq ft of retail space, 360+ stores and over 25 million visitors each year
- Mississauga is a major employment centre and home to a strong economy
- 10 mins to Pearson International Airport
Camrost Felcorp is one of the most established and respected real estate developers in the GTA. They’ve been an industry leader since their beginnings in 1976. The primary reason for their success is their prophetic tendency to build for the long term. Their aim is to contribute to Toronto’s skyline not just for the present, but the future.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!