The new homes and townhomes of Highbury Gardens in Whitby are within walking distance of the city’s downtown, as well as offering easy access to the rest of the GTA.
Project Name: Highbury Gardens Towns
Developer: Stafford Homes Ltd.
Major Intersection: Dundas St & Garden St, Whitby
Building Type: Townhomes & Single-Family Homes
Number of Units: 96
Unit Sizes: 1,830 - 2,262 sq.ft
Current plans indicate that Highbury Gardens will consist of 96 townhomes and detached single-family homes, with the unit mix being as follows:
- 9 detached single-family homes (all freehold), with sizes between 2,194 and 2,262 square feet.
- 72 street townhomes (14 of which will be freehold), with sizes between 1,638 and 2,145 square feet.
- 15 laneway townhomes, with sizes between 1,830 and 1,983 square feet.
Highbury Gardens lies in the heart of Whitby, and will be within walking distance of all that the city’s historic downtown has to offer:
- The shops and restaurants of Downtown Whitby are just steps away.
- The famous school from which this development takes its name is a short distance away.
- No Frills, FreshCo, Sobeys, Metro, Foodland and a host of independent grocers are all located nearby.
- Whitby Entertainment Centrum is a short drive to the south.
- Whitby Harbor, Ronald Deeth Park and a number of other lakefront recreational spaces are just a short drive or bus ride to the south.
Durham Region Transit provides frequent bus service along Highway 2 via their Pulse bus rapid transit route. For access to Downtown Toronto, Whitby GO station is readily accessible by car or public transit. From there, trains on the Lakeshore East rail line run every 30 minutes or better seven days a week. Drivers can take advantage of easy access to Highway 401.
- Just 45 minutes east of downtown Toronto.
- The region is filled with restaurants, cafes, bakeries, supermarkets, boutique shops, banks and medical services all within close range.
- Dundas Street and Brock Street sit just two minutes away and connect residents to Highway 401 in under 10 minutes.
- Whitby is served by Durham Region Transit. Most of the transit for the vicinity operates out of Whitby GO Station, and it makes local transit incredibly easy.
- Nearby parks include Rotary Recreation Park, Robinson Park and Glen Hill Park.
Stafford Homes are GTA-based real estate developers with four generations of building experience. This company was founded by Samuel Goldman a Russian immigrant who first built his first custom home with his son Murray in the late 1950’s and 1960’s. They’ve emerged as a well respected and trusted participant in the home building industry over the years for their excellence in construction, customer service and design.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!