If you’re going to do it, do it big. M City is the biggest dream Mississauga has seen. A place where strangers turn into friends and neighbours turn into second family. A real community where you aren’t just a part of something great, you feel a part of it too – a place where life, work and play intersect. It’s a dream turned reality.
Developer: Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate
Address: 454 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga
Major Intersection: Burnamthorpe Road & Confederation Parkway, Mississauga
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 67
Number of Units: 935
- Located conveniently close to the heart of downtown Mississauga and some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment option.
- Square One, the province’s largest shopping centre is located within walking distance, spanning over 2.2 million square feet and offering over 360 retailers and services.
- Sheridan College is a quick 9 minute walk away and the University of Toronto - Mississauga Campus is a convenient 10 minute drive away, making this development ideal for families and post-secondary students.
- Easily access MiWay bus routes, GO bus routes and the new Hurontario LRT.
- Nearby GO Train stations can connect riders to downtown Toronto quickly and efficiently.
- Highway 403 is conveniently located just minutes away from M City Condos 4.
Urban Capital Property Group is recognized as being one of Toronto’s top developers. Since their inception in 1996, they have gained an extensive portfolio of building innovative condominiums across the GTA. In the past few years, they have also made a successful move into the master-planned community market, receiving numerous industry accolades for their most recent developments.
Rogers Real Estate Development is a privately-held company notably owned by the Rogers Family. They have owned the land M City is slated to occupy for decades and long-debated the best use for it. Bolstered by the region’s rapid growth, they partnered with Urban Capital, a Toronto-based development firm with extensive experience in creating master-planned communities.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!