A landscaped retreat, The Garden Series on Sheppard is located on Sheppard Avenue East, just east of Warden avenue in Scarborough’s Tam O’Shanter-Sullivan neighbourhood. This exclusive community offers the best of contemporary living with its 2- and 3-bedroom townhome suites ranging up to 1,038 SQ. FT.
Project Name: The Garden Series On Sheppard
Developer: 95 Developments
Address: 3445 Sheppard Ave E, Toronto
Major Intersection: Sheppard Ave E & Warden Ave, Toronto.
Number of Units: 352
Type of Suites: 2- and 3-bedroom townhome
The Site Plan
The Transit Map
With convenient access to the Yonge- Sheppard TTC lines, bus routes, Highways 401 and 404, and Agincourt GO Station, The Garden Series on Sheppard’s idyllic location allows quick and easy travels throughout the Greater Toronto Area. From malls, conservation areas and golf courses, to hospitals and colleges, residents are connected to some of the city’s finest experiences and institutions.
- 1 minute to Shell or Petro Canada
- 2 minutes to Hwy 401
- 3 minutes to Bridlewood Mall
- 4 minutes to Agincourt GO
- 5 minutes to Fairview Mall
- 6 minutes to Hwy 404
- 7 minutes to Parkway Mall
- 8 minutes to North York General Hospital
- 9 minutes to Scarborough Town Centre
- 10 minutes to Charles Sauriol Conservation Area
- 11 minutes to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes to Centennial College
- 12 minutes to Seneca College
- 13 minutes to Pacifc Mall
- 14 minutes to Edwards Gardens
- 15 minutes to Ontario Science Centre
- 15 minutes to University of Toronto Scarborough
- 16 minutes to Evergreen Brickworks
- 17 minutes to Bayview Golf & Country Club
- 18 minutes to Distillery District
- 19 minutes to Scarborough Bluffs
- 20 minutes to CN Tower
The Neighborhood Map
- Yoga Studio
- Party Room
- Billiard Room
- Fitness Center
- Library Lounge
- Meeting Room
- Recreation/Card Room
- Dinning Room with Designer Gourmet Kitchen
Crafted With Residents in Mind
With a variety of layouts available, the interiors of each townhome have been created with a focus on livability. There is a delicate balance of exquisite craftsmanship and keen attention to detail. To maximize living space, the residences offer seamless flow between rooms and open to a private outdoor retreat.
- Luxurious features and private outdoor spaces in the form of patios, balconies, or rooftop terraces.
- Steps away from TTC bus routes including express and 24-hour routes.
- Agincourt GO Station is a 5 minute drive away and will take residents to Union Station in only 30 minutes.
- Highway 404 and 401 are also located right by this development.
- Fairview Mall is also located nearby.
- Seneca College Newnham Campus is a short drive away.
- Hospitals and medical health facilities are conveniently located nearby.
- Bridlewood Park only a 3 minute drive away.
95 Developments continuously strives for “satisfaction, contentment, and quality” while cultivating palpable relationships. They create and assemble exceptional designs to provide quality lodging, timeless and practical plans as well as unmatched artistry. They are one of Toronto’s most innovative and leading construction companies to date.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!