Located in a storied neighbourhood that is as rich in history as it is rich in potential. The Georgian will provide residents with an enriched living experience and begin to set the tone for future development in the neighbourhood.
Condo Project Name: The Georgian
Developer: Stafford Homes
Intersection: Sherbourne St and Gerrard St E, Toronto
Address: 227 Gerrard Street East, Toronto, ON
A Neighbourhood in Transition
The neighbourhood is a vibrant, multi-cultural hub with a wide range of amenities in an area that has been designated for growth and revitalization. As this community evolves the opportunity to live with transit at your door and within walking distance to Ryerson, George Brown, CF Eaton Centre, and St. Michael’s Hospital will make Stafford’s new condominium an integral part of the transition.
- Walk Score of 92, Transit Score of 93, and Bike Score of 99
- Only a few blocks away from Parliament Street, which is becoming a major commercial stretch in eastern Toronto, equipped with neighbourhood staples like a Dollarama, No Frills grocery store, and pharmacies
- Close proximity to 1 TTC Subway Station and 2 Bus & Streetcar lines
- Walking distance to Eaton Centre, St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Dundas Station, St. Michael’s Hospital, and many top-ranking universities
- Amenities include a rooftop terrace, fitness studio, and party room
Stafford Homes is a GTA-based real estate developer with over 50 years of experience. They are a private family-run property development agency that is involved in construction, property management services and land development. Through four generations, Their reputation has maintained innovative visions that construct an efficient living, stunning and functional designs, quality constructed spaces with the utmost highest standards inside the industry.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!